Right I’m going to bash this shit to do in October half term out pretty quickly. I don’t like what’s on guides and I’m not sure how many of you actually read them.
Please remember this is just a snapshot of some of the things to do in the October half term. There’s shed loads to do out there and it’s not possible for me to find them all…….Plus I’m supposed to be sunning myself on a beach (If it Happens)
October half term what’s on guide
- Roves farm – loads going on between 20th oct – 31st Oct try the spooky tractor ride.
- Frosts Garden centre MK – Pumpkin painting, Party and pumpkin carving from 25th – 31st October
- Blenheim Palace – Basically bending us over and fucking us for the cost of their Halloween activates this year.
- Caldecotte Miniature Railway – Halloween Ghost train 30th October
- Xplosive events – Family Firework Spooktacular @Abingdon airfield 30th October (Best fireworks around!)
- Westlodge Farm Park – Halloween & Pumpkin festival 17th – 31st October
- Combe Mill – Pumpkin Trail 3rd October
- Bucks Railway – Day out with Thomas 23rd Oct & Trick or Treat at the railway 30th October
- Buckingham Market Square – Charter fair Wk 1 on 16th October. Wk 2 on 23rd October.
- Oxford Castle – Ghost fest tours and potion making 16th – 31st October
- Draycote water -Severn trent Halloween trail 16th October – 31st October
- Welford Christmas tree farm – Pumpkin Hunt 16th October – 31st October
And the list goes on ……..
- Woughton Leisure centre – MK Brick Festival 23rd October
- Wappenham Farm – Pumpkin farm spooktacular 16th – 31st October
- Trainmaster Bicester – Langford Viallage Hall 31st October
- Green Dragon Farm – Spooky Fun 23r d- 31st October
- Millets farm – Maize maze, Circus, PYO and the house of hocus pocus 16th – 31st October
- Stanwick Trail – Halloween trail 25th – 31st October
- Waddesdon Community Centre – Halloween Disco and Fireworks 30th October
- Hellfire Caves – School of witchcraft – 25th – 27th October
- West Midlands safari park – Perils of pumpkin patch & Lantern festival 22nd – 31st October
October half term Free Events
- Woburn Sands Emporium – Free Pumpkin hunt 23rd – 31st October (No need to book either)
- Bell Plantation garden centre – Free pumpkin hunt 25th – 31st October (No need to book)
- Rushmere Country Park – Woollen woods (Love this and its their first Halloween theme) 32rd oct – 1st Nov
Pick your own Pumpkin patches
- Bucks Goats centre – 15th – 31st October
- Lillingstone PYO – 9th – 31st October
- Rectory Farm – 8th – 31st October
- The Patch MK – 2nd – 31st October
- Millets Farm – 16th – 31st October
- Farmer Pauls pumpkins – TBC
- Overstone Grange Farm – From 2nd October
Right That’s all I’ve got so far I’m done if you cant find something in that big bastard list then you’re beyond help. Don’t forget to have a look at my MAP HERE for other ideas if you don’t fancy anything Halloweeney.