So here you have it, better late than never. The Family Tickets guide to not killing your kids This Easter. Or in a more polite manner Whats on for kids this Easter?
I hate doing whats on guides because i swear no one actually reads them but i have been asked to do a whats on for kids this Easter so here it is. Its taken me all bloody day when i could have been sat on the sofa watching Pitch perfect 2 (again)
There’s over 50 activities/events here and the majority of the places i have been to and reviewed (which i will add to the listing) If you honestly cant find something that you and the kids can do then tough shit I’ve done my best and it’s more likely that there’s something wrong with you.
Easter Egg Hunts/ Easter Trails
- Waterperry Gardens Big easter Bunny Hunt form the 1st of April to the 24th of April (Click HERE for Review)
- Stonor Park Easter Trail from the 3rd of April to the 22nd of April (Click HERE for review)
- Green Dragon Eco Farm Spring babies quiz trail From the 6th of April to the 22nd of April ( Click HERE for Review)
- Irchester country park Harry the hare trail from the 6th of April to the 22nd of April (Click HERE for review)
- Rushden Lakes Easter egg and golden egg hunt from the 6th to the 22nd of April (Click HERE for review)
- British Motor Museum Family mini trail from the 6th of April to the 28th of April
- Bucks Railway centre Easter egg hunt on the 7th April , 10th April, 14th April and the 17th April (all steaming days)
- Yarnton Nurseries treasure hunt from the 8th to the 19th of April
- The Sanctuary Barn’s Egg Hunt on the 13th of April
- Hatton’s Spring spectacular from the 13th of April to the 28th of April.
- Ryton Pools country park Poached egg fun trail from the 13th to the 28th of April (Click HERE for review)
- The Kidlington Centre Easter Bunny Hunt From the 15th of April to the 22nd of April
- Evenley Wood Garden Easter egg hunts from the 17th of April to the 22nd of April (Click HERE For review)
- Blenheim palace Easter paw print trail from the 19th of April – 22nd of April
And some more…..
- Rushmere Country park’s Easter eye spy trail from the 19th of April – 22nd of April (click HERE For review)
- Stowe Cadbury’s Easter Egg Hunt From the 19th of April to the 22nd of April (click HERE for Review)
- Waddesdon Manor Cadbury’s Easter Egg Hunt From the 19th of April to the 22nd of April
- Fairytale Farm’s Golden Egg hunt From the 19th to the 22nd of April
- Knebworth house Easter trail on the 19th and 20th of April (Click HERE for review)
- Castle Quay Treasure trail on the 20th of April
- Stanwick Lakes Easter Egg Trail from the 21st of April to the 22nd of April (Click HERE for review)
- Castle Ashby Gardens Easter Egg Hunt, April the 21st and 22nd (Click HERE for Review)
- Wellington country park’s Mega egg hunt on the 21st of April (click HERE for Review)
- Oxford Bus Museum Easter chick hunt on the 21st of April (Click HERE for review)
with most of the places above they also have multiple activities going on too so have a look……aka i cant be arsed to list them all again explaining the other events.
If you haven’t figured it out yet click the bold highlighted names for the links to the events.
All other activities
- Whipsnade zoo – Great Brick safari, Huge Lego animals in a zoo with real animals. 6th of April to the 2nd of June
- Millets farm – Farmer carters courtyard, games, ride on’s, Trails sandpits and more from the 6th – 22nd of April
- Bucks Railway – Steam days and day out with Thomas over the holidays from the 7th – the 22nd of April.
- Cutteslowe park miniature railway – New extended track!! 7th, 21st and 22nd of April from (Family Ticket Favourite)
- Ready 2 Tumble – Our favourite group! on the 8th @ Langford and 12th of April @ kingsmere (Read Review HERE)
- Wendover woods – Den building, Archery, Fencing, Geocaching and Trail running all bookable, From the 8th – 18th of April (Click HERE for review)
- Earths Trust – Lots of Activities from Den building to tree climbing and nature crafts From the 8th to the 26th of April
- Thrift Farm – Lambing event 8th to the 22nd of April
- Ride on Time – Great ride on toddler group on the 9th and 16th of April (Read review HERE)
- Oxfordshire Museum – Easter activities i.e lots of crafts from the 9th – 18th of April (Read review HERE)
- Castle Quay – Robots in disguise , Meet Optimums and bumblebee on the 13th of April
- Oxford Museum of Natural History – Yuck! all about nature and its disgusting facts, 15th – 17th of April
- Willen Lake – Easter Activity week, Try out lots of water sports for free! with fun and games from 15th – 19th of April
- Blenhiem Palace – Easter wonderland, circus, vintage fair, face painting and much more, 19th – 22nd of April
- Centre MK – Little Tikes play big tour, Play on lots of little Tikes equipment for free on the 19th and 20th of April
- Bicester Hotel golf and Spa – Childrens Easter party with Aaron Williams on the 19th of April
And some more……..
- Wellington country park – Crafts, circus, bubble workshops, shows and more from the 6th – 22nd of April (For review click HERE) We love wellington country park!!!
- Peekaboos – Easter Party for mini ones ages 0-3 on the 9th and 10th of April
- Stanwick Lakes – Slime making and ceramic crafts from the 10th of April to the 21st (Click HERE for review)
- All things Wild – Hawks of Steele, meet the big birds of prey at this falconry event on the 15th – 19th of April (Click HERE for review) We LOVEEEE it Here!
- Tring Musuem (aka stuffed animal museum) – Hatch – a – saurus, See dinosaur specimens and create your own hatching dinosaur to take home from the 9th – 18th of April (Click HERE for review)
- Coventry transport Museum – Easter Holiday Craft activities from the 13th – 27th of April (Click HERE for review)
- Explore and more – Easter special on the 13th of April our favourite messy play group Ever! (Click HERE for review)
- Knebworth house – Easter medieval Jousting event on the 21st and 22nd of April ( Click HERE for review)
- Yarnton nurseries – Easter Craft s and story telling, 8th – 19th of April
- The Nature discovery Centre – Crocodiles of the world, meet and find out about crocs on the 10th of April (Click HERE for review)
- Milestones museum – Bricktopolis, Brilliant day out especially for Lego lovers running until the 28th of April (Click HERE for review)
When will it end?????
- Faringdon folly tower – The tower re opens after winter climb to the top and explore the grounds grounds are open all year round tower on Sundays 7th & 21st of April ( Read review HERE)
- Oxford Bus museum – Easter Monday bus ride, Enjoy a ride on a vintage bus on the 22nd of April (click HERE for review)
- RHS garden Wisley – The Rhyming rabbit activities from the 6th – 22nd of April.
- The Living Rainforest – Rainforest reptiles, A range of Reptile inspired activities from the 6th – 22nd of April (click HERE for review)
- The Riverside Hub – Spring funfair, Huge arse soft play wit easter themed activities from the 6th – 27th of April (Click HERE for review) best soft play ever!
- British Motor Museum – Loads of Mini themed activities over Easter from the 6th – 28th of April
- Black park Country Park – Bug handling, den building, crafts and more from the 9th – 24th of April (Click HERE for the review)
- Evenley Wood Garden – Easter Eggstravaganza, fun, games and trails form the 17th – 22nd of April (Click HERE for Review) The most stunning clean woodlands around.
- Rushden Lakes – Easter crafts and hunt from the 6th to the 22nd of April (Click HERE for review)
- Beale park – build a bug house and meet some bugs on the 10th and 17th of April (Click HERE for Review)
Thank fuck that’s over!!!!
That’s it i’m done I swear to god if anyone complains about this whats on for kids this Easter list. I will find out where they live and hunt them….or i’ll sit behind my computer and hurl some abuse at them (Most likely).
I genuinely hate making whats on guides but on the plus side i now know what on for kids this Easter too so that’s us sorted.
It started off in date order but you’ll see where i gave up. This is where i lost the will to live. There’s so many ideas for for all ranges of days out for all ages. Don’t forget to make the most of the App (Android only) this way you can quickly load the maps while you’re out. A bloody great tool if i don’t mind saying so myself. Download the app HERE
I know that I’m not going to get everything but I’ve given it a good go so it you think there’s something that people might like then please do add it to the comments on here or on the whats on for kids this Easter post on Facebook HERE