Thought it might be handy to have a working list of Cake makers in the area for those special occasions when the Sainsbury’s Caterpillar wont cut it. This will be a constant work in progress. If you know of any bakers that I’ve missed out please feel free to drop me a message and I’ll add them to the list.
CAKE MAKERS :
- Yummilicious Cakes – Oxfordshire – Bicester
- Cakes by Lenks – Bicester. I have personally used these before when my darling son wanted turd cakes. They looked great (as great as a turd cupcake can look anyway) and tasted lovely. The service was spot on and very reasonably priced too.
- The Rosehip Bakery – Based in Caversfield.
- Cakes By Em – Bicester
- Caked with love – Bicester
- Kingsmere Cakes – Bicester
- Blackcomb Cakes – Bicester
- Laura’s little cupcake company – Bicester
- Ethereal Cakes – Bicester
- The Moist Slice Bakery – Bicester. Ok the word moist is a weird one but i guess if its used when talking about cake I’ll let it slip this time.
Didcot & Abingdon and surrounding areas:
- Delicious Wishes – Didcot
- Yummylicious – Didcot
- Goldilox Cakes – Abingdon
- Each and Every Event – Abingdon
- Custom Cakes Didcot – Didcot
- The Homemade Food Company – South stoke (Nr Wallingford)
- Sarah’s Crafty Cakes – Wallingford
- The cake kitchen 2017 – Wallingford
Banbury and surrounding villages:
- Cakes by Kit– Brackley
- Cakes by Amara – Upper Heyford
- Just Cupcakes by Lauren – Aylesbury. Although it says just cupcakes it looks like they do more than just cupcakes
- Best bakes and cupcakes – Near Banbury
- Star cakes– Witney
- Cakes for all uk – Banbury
- Quirky Cakes and Creative Bakes – Quainton
- Cute Cakes – Marsh Gibbon
- Rebecca Chapman Cake Creation– Oxford
- Laura’s Little Cupcake Company – Banbury
So that’s all i have at the moment but i will be working on it so please do send in any suggestions of Cake makers i might have missed.
If you’re looking for idea’s of where to take your little one for their birthday why not check out my review HERE