Hopefully another useful page for you all. I’ve made a list of village halls/halls for hire. I know how hard it is to get hold of the information you need when you’re trying to organise an event. I have done my best and will continue to do so with keeping the information provided up to date. If you do see a mistake please let me know and i will rectify as soon as i can. In the mean time happy hall hunting.
- St Edburgs Church hall – Old Place Yard, Bicester OX26 6AU – Phone: 01869 323375
- whitelands farm sports ground – Whitelands Way, Bicester OX26 1AJ – Phone: 01869 814327- £25 ph
- Bicester methodist church – Bell Ln, Bicester OX26 6JW – Phone: 01869 323030 – several rooms from £14 -£17 ph
- Bicester East Community Centre – Keble road, Bicester, OX26 4TP – Phone: 07934-427029 – £9 ph
- Langford village hall – 8 Nightingale Pl, Bicester OX26 6XX – Phone: 07946 289092 – Email: email@example.com – £12ph We’ve booked this hall before and its a great hall, With a kitchen, toilets, large hall and an enclosed garden.
- Kingsmere Community centre – Whitelands Way, Bicester – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Main hall £22ph, smaller rooms starting from £12ph
- West Bicester community centre – Shakespeare Drive, Bicester, OX262GJ – Not much contact information. I contacted them on Facebook – £10ph
- Ashton Club Function room – 24a Sheep St, Bicester OX26 6TB – phone: 01869 252160 – £65 per day with no bar staff £145 per day with bar staff ( Alan Webber is the guy to talk to)
- Bicester Bowls club – London Rd, Bicester OX26 6BU – Phone: 01869 252757. They will need date, time, numbers and age range to give you a cost if you contact them on their website.
- The Angel – Not exactly a hall but their big Marquee out the back. 102 Sheep Street, Bicester – Phone: 01869 360410 – Pricing depending on, Time, date and numbers.
Surrounding village halls:
- Chesterton community centre – 2 Geminus Road, Chesterton, OX26 1BJ (giggles at 1 BJ) Phone: 01869 244029 – Email: email@example.com –
- Chesterton village hall – Alchester Rd, Chesterton, Bicester, OX26 1UN Phone: 01869243993 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org –
- Waddesdon Hall – Waddesdon Village Hall, Baker Street (off High St), Waddesdon, HP18 0LQ – Phone: 0844 585 2195 – Email: email@example.com – £40 for a morning or afternoon slot 3.5hrs which includes a small bouncy castle too. I contacted them on Facebook and got a speedy reply.
- Edcott village hall – Buckingham Road, Edgcott, Buckinghamshire, HP18 0TZ, Phone: 01296 770430 – £8 ph
- Wendlebury village hall – Main Street, Wendlebury, Bicester OX25 2PR – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Prices are here: CLICK ME
- Bucknell village hall – Middleton Rd, Bucknell, Bicester OX27 7LU – Phone: 01869 252334
- Arncott village hall -Greenfields, Upper Arncott, Oxfordshire, OX25 1QP – Email: email@example.com – Phone: 01869 249560
- Fritwell village hall – Fritwell, Bicester OX27 7PX – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – First hour £10 followed by £7.50 for every hour after.
- Piddington village hall – Lugershall Road, Piddington, Bicester OX25 1PU – Phone:07922 040 550 – £11 per hour for childrens parties £40 for 4 hours
Village halls with play parks
- Upper Heyford Village hall – SOMERTON ROAD, UPPER HEYFORD, OXFORDSHIRE OX25 5LB – Phone: 01869 232550 – Email: email@example.com – £12ph – Play park in the fields surrounding check HERE
- Steeple Aston village hall – Fir Ln, Steeple Aston, Bicester OX25 4SF – Phone: 01869 340138 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – For prices click HERE – Play park on site check HERE
- Blackthorn village hall – Blackthorn Village Hall, Thame Road, Blackthorn, Oxforshire OX25 1TE – Email: email@example.com – Phone: 07968 745 199 – £12 ph – Play park near by check HERE
- Gawcott village hall – Gawcott, Buckingham MK18 4JF – Phone: 01280 821935 or 07542 729560 – £15 for the first hour and £11 for every hour after – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Play park on site check HERE
- Ardley with Fewcott village hall – Ardley with Fewcott Village Hall, The Playing Fields, Ardley Road, Ardley with Fewcott, Oxfordshire, OX27 7PA -For prices click HERE– Email: email@example.com – Play park on site check HERE
- Hethe Village hall – Location Hardwick Road, OX27 8EY – Phone: 01869 277366 – Play park on site check HERE
A fair few of these village halls have the added bonus of having a play area. Either extremely close to their grounds or even on site. I have added the Reviews of the parks that i have visited on the appropriate lines. Some are really good and would be free entertainment for the kids.
That’s all i have for the moment. If you would like to add your venue to the list please contact me on: TheFamilyTicket@gmail.com