I’m normally not into theater so ill put my hands up i’ve never taken the kids to any Christmas pantomimes. I think Clark might be ready but Elliot will probably be up there on stage with them trying to push them off stage or something similar. I do have fond memories of my parents taking us to Christmas pantomimes when i was younger though so maybe i just need to suck it up and go!
I’ve decided to compile a list for you regular Christmas pantomime goers. So here’s what ive found so far:
- Aladdin @ Chipping Norton theatre from the 14th of November to the 13th of January.
- Dick Whittington & his Cat @ the Oxford playhouse form the 23rd of November to the 6th of January.
- Peter pan @ Cogges manor farm on the 1st of December.
- Peter pan @ Aylesbury waterside theatre from the 7th of December to the 31st of December.
- Christmas Pantomime Treasure Island @The Marlborough Club, Didcot on the 9th of December.
- Dick Whittington @ Kenton theatre Henley from the 15th of December to the 29th of December.
- Aladdin @ Kenton theatre, Henley from the 31st of December to the 5th of January.
- The Abominable snowman @ Pegasus theatre Oxford on the 1st and 2nd of December.
- Peterpan @ North wall arts center in Summertown From the 5th of December to the 5th of January.
- The pied piper @ Cornerstone in Didcot fromt the 8th of December to the 30th of December.
- White Christmas the musical @ Kenton theatre, Henley from the 5th of December to the 8th of December.
- Sleeping beauty Ballet show @ Kenton theatre, Henley on the 1st if December.
- Alice and Bobs whopping Christmas Cracker show/Party @Pegasus theatre in Oxford from the 4th of December to the 27th of December.
- Nativity the musical @ New theatre in Oxford from the 11th of December to the 15th of December.
Ok thats it, there we have it, finito, the end…….yeah right i always miss something. Drop me a message if you want me to add a listing. If you’re staring in a show this year break a leg 🙂