Here you will find my list of grotto’s and places to meet the big man in and around Oxfordshire. In our house we call the big bearded jolly man (not my husbeast) Father Christmas, but it seems like the Americans have invaded Christmas and replaced him with Santa. To be honest Santa’s grotto has a much nicer ring to it than Father Christmas’ grotto anyway. So here you have it Santa’s grotto’s guide for Christmas 2018
- Santa’s grotto @Frosts garden centre, Millets farm, Frilford. 17th Nov-24th Dec
- Santa’s grotto @Wyvale garden centre, Wowburn sands, MK. 17th Nov-24th Dec
- Santa’s grotto @The Centre Mk, Milton keynes. Nov 9th-24th Dec
- Santa’s grotto @Cherry lane garden centre, Towcester. 17th Nov-24th Dec
- Father Chritmas’s grotto @Yarnton nurseries, Nr Kidlington. 24th Nov-23rd Dec
- Christmas at Roves farm @Roves farm, Nr Swindon. 1st Dec-23rd Dec
- Santa’s Grotto and vintage bus rides @Oxford bus museum,Long Hanborough. 9th & 16th Dec
- Santa’s grotto @Norcutts, oxford garden centre. 18th Nov-23rd Dec
- Christmas spectacular @Odds Farm, High Wycome. 1st Dec-24th Dec
- Santa’s Grotto @Black park country park, Slough. 8th Dec- 21st Dec. Review HERE for black park.
- Meet father Christmas and his reindeer @Green dragon eco farm. 1st Dec-24th Dec. Review HERE
- Meet Father Christmas @Thrift farm. 1st Dec-16th Dec.
If you know of any grotto’s please let me know. I will be making another couple of posts for everything else Christmas related too so keep your eyes peeled.